In this course, you will start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about hacking. This course focuses on both the practical side and the theoretical side.
In this course, you will start from scratch, from setting up your hacking lab environment to implementing advanced Wi-Fi Attacks. Moreover, you'll learn how to perform Man in the Middle attacks after gaining access to a Wi-Fi network.
This course is intended for beginners and professionals. If you are a beginner, you will start from scratch until you become a professional, and if you are a professional, this course will enhance and refresh your knowledge about Wireless Network hacking.
- Patience and a willingness to learn.
- A computing environment (Windows, Linux, Mac) with at least 8GB of RAM and 20GB of disk space.
The Recommended Wi-Fi Chipsets:
- RTL8812AU (supports 5/2.4Ghz)
- Atheros AR9271 (supports 2.4Ghz)
Note: This course is for educational purposes only.
Course Curriculum - 6 Hours
- Setup Kali Linux as your Main OS
- Setup Kali as a Virtual Machine (VirtualBox) (4:55)
- Setup Kali Linux as a Virtual Machine (VMware) (4:26)
- Configure NAT Network in VirtualBox (3:19)
- Enhance your Virtual Machine Performance (4:46)
- Taking Snapshots of Virtual Machines (3:15)
- Setup Windows as a Virtual Machine (2:28)
- Connect Wi-Fi Card/Adapter to your Virtual Machine (1:29)
- Update Kali Linux (1:35)
- Introduction (1:22)
- Discover all Available Wi-Fi APs around us (2:42)
- Capture a Specific Wi-Fi Access Point Packets (3:20)
- Capture all Wi-Fi Packets in both (5-2.4) GHz Bands (6:48)
- Disconnect any Client from the Wireless Network (3:34)
- Discover the Hidden Wi-Fi Access Points (2:44)
- Jamming any Wi-Fi Access Point (4:42)
- Introduction (1:31)
- Cracking WEP Encryption [Explained] (2:16)
- Cracking WEP Encryption Methods (1:39)
- Cracking WEP Encryption Basic Demo (6:44)
- Fake Authentication Attack (4:24)
- Cracking WEP using Korek Chopchop Attacks (12:59)
- Cracking WEP using ARP Request Replay Attack (7:15)
- Hirte Attack (10:25)
- Cracking WPA2 [Explained] (1:12)
- Cracking WPA/WPA2 Methods (1:40)
- Cracking WPA2 [WPS Bruteforce] (6:38)
- Capture the Handshake (4:20)
- Create your own Custom Wordlist (5:55)
- Dictionary Attack (5:17)
- Bruteforce Attack (6:08)
- Crack WPA2 Much Faster using Rainbow Tables (5:39)
- Crack WPA2 Much Faster using (GPU) (5:25)
- Evil Twin Attack (11:35)
- Find the Router Vulnerabilities (4:33)
- Introduction (1:12)
- Man in The Middle Attack Explained (3:40)
- Clients Information Gathering (Part 1) (2:59)
- Clients Information Gathering (Part 2) (7:10)
- ARP Spoofing/Poisoning (7:24)
- Capture Login Credentials (5:23)
- Bypasse SSL Certificate (6:39)
- Redirect Any Client From To Any Website (6:32)
- Session Hijacking Attack (7:02)
- Capture The Target's Screenshot (4:12)
- Keylogger Injection (4:49)
- Capture Images From Network Traffic (3:35)
- HTML Injection + Flip Images in The Target Browser (6:48)
- Stealing The target's Accounts With BeEF (3:45)
- Having fun with BeEF (8:49)
This Course is Divided into Six Sections:
Lab Environment Setup: In this section, you will learn how to set up the latest version of Kali Linux as a virtual machine or as your main OS. This helps you create your own safe hacking lab Environment.
Network Basics: Here you will learn the basics of networks that will help you understand what should be done before network security testing.
Pre-connection Attacks: In this section, you'll learn how you can enumerate the target Access Point. You'll learn how you can disconnect, kick any client from your target network or even jam the wireless access point completely without having its password.
Cracking WEP/WPA/WPA2 Encryption: After gathering information about the target Access Point, it's time to learn how to crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryption keys and learn the theory behind each attack.
Hacking WPA-Enterprise Wireless Networks: This section explains how WPA-Enterprise networks work and what attack can you carry out to access the network.
Perform Man in the Middle Attacks: In this section, you learn how to perform man-in-the-middle attacks and what post-modules can be carried out on the target OS. Modules like (playing music on the target OS, stealing credentials, and many more....). You'll even learn how to gain full access to the connected devices.
Security Measures and MITM Attack Detection: After learning how to perform Wi-Fi attacks and MITM attacks, it's time to learn how to protect your OS and your Wi-Fi access point against all previous attacks.
Bonus: This section includes extra lectures as a bonus for you.
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
Yes. All courses come with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Do course purchases come with lifetime access?
Yes. You only pay once for our courses!
Can I migrate Udemy courses?
Unfortunately, we cannot migrate users from Udemy to the Academy. Udemy does not provide us with student enrollment information. The Udemy courses receive the quality of life updates and are still supported by our team. We apologize for any inconvenience.