In this Music Theory Essentials class, I teach you how to write chords, understand keys, learn the write major and minor scales and also the 7 different modes.
The examples I show you in this course are in Logic Pro X, but the music theory I teach is applicable in all Digital Audio Workstations.
Who is this class for?
• This class is for anyone with music with theory skills and they want to further their knowledge
• This class is for anyone who wants to learn more about chords and scales to make their music sounds more interesting
• This class is for anyone who wants to learn more music theory for a bit of music
What does this class cover?
In this course, I cover:
• Major Scales
• Major and Minor Triads
• Augmented and Diminished Triads
• 7th Chords
• Extended Chords
• Suspended Chords
• How to Change Key
• The Different Minor Scales
• Song Analysis
• and Much More!
Join me in this 3-Hour class if you want to learn more about music theory today!
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over ten years and I've got a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy creating and editing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.