You want to learn how to tackle the toughest question in IELTS Writing Task 2, right?
Either you are entirely new to IELTS, or you’ve solved a few mock tests but want to get more comfortable with IELTS Writing Task 2. Either way, this course will be great for you.
What is IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2 course all about?
The IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2 course is carefully designed to help you with the structure of IELTS Writing Task 2. A smarter way to prepare for the most exciting examination, this is a very comprehensive course available online.
The courses is divided into 5 sections.
In the first section, you are introduced to the IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2 course.
In the second section, we talk about your goals and ambitions for taking up the program.
In the third section, the IELTS examination, to the core, is discussed.
In the fourth section, we deal with different types of IELTS Writing Task 2 asked in the examination. This includes:
- Introduction to 5 different question types
- Identify the question types
- Plan the essay in the correct way
- Structure the planned points properly
- Follow the this-is-the-ideal-answer template
- Have the correct 3 sentences in the introduction
- Introduce a set of ideas with the body paragraphs
- Start the body paragraphs with correct collocations
- End the essay with correct words
- and much more!
In the fifth section, we go through the quick-win strategies to hone your skillset.
After this section, you will successfully be able to:
- Explore IELTS Writing Task 2
- Categorize different Writing Task 2 essay types
- Articulate with 10 sample answers
- Plan each essay type
- Gather relevant ideas
- Divide ideas into paragraphs
- Paraphrase (restructure) statements
- Write thesis statements and outline sentences
- Support body paragraphs with examples
- Use Cohesive Devices and much more!
Each part successfully takes you to the next level until you are through with all the types architecturally explained in IELTS Masterclass: IELTS Writing Task 2.
Learning every step is very critical because each step carries marks. The structure elucidated in the course helps you with ways to score the maximum in each marking criteria of IELTS Writing Task 2.