Learn to code from scratch with the latest and greatest tools and techniques.Enroll Now
From Photoshop to After Effects, learn professional creative tools from the experts.Enroll Now
Snag unlimited access to 1,000+ courses for life — now just $99 with this deal!View Deal
Welcome to Fundamentals of Analyzing Real Estate Investment Analysis, my practical course on how to use professional techniques to evaluate investment opportunities in real estate. This course has been propelling students from total beginners to confident practitioners in a matter of weeks.
Here is what a few of my students have to say:
James Mccarthy - 5 stars
“The most bang for your buck, this is the most value packed course I have out of 84. The tools and materials in this course are top notch. This course is a clear investment towards achieving my investment goals. Your not likely going to build a house without a hammer. You need the right tool for the job and this is it!!!!!!!"
Dave Clinton - 5 Stars
“The instructor not only gave you a strategy but he also show how to apply it in real world situations.”
Bradley Garza - 5 Stars
“Tremendous value - just a wealth of content and knowledge I don't see anywhere else. The investment models and examples alone are worth 100x what I paid for this course. Instructor is responsive and continues to update content. Thank you Symon!”
Mark Forest - 5 Stars
“There is a tremendous amount of information in this course that far surpasses anything else offered..."
It doesn’t matter what facet of the real estate investment industry you are interested in, this course is full of invaluable information that will save you time and, if you apply what you learn, money.
Inside, you’ll find useful information on:
• Rental Income Properties
• Fix and Flips
• Multifamily Apartments
• And a whole lot more!
Want to know what REAL real estate investment analysis is all about?
Tired of "no money down/get rich like me" real estate investing "secrets" from supposed real estate gurus that leave you filled with nothing but marketing fluff and upsells trying to convince you to purchase their $2000 elite coaching program?
Me too. That’s why I developed this course for students who are looking for actual results and not a magic bullet.
I can't promise I'll help you get rich enough to buy your own a yacht and and a pair of Ferraris, but I can teach you some serious real estate investment analysis techniques. The same techniques used by the best and most successful investors.
If you want to learn the real fundamentals of real estate investing and how to actually evaluate investment opportunities the way professional investors do, this is the course for you.
After getting my MBA from Stanford, I became a licensed broker and real estate consultant and worked on over $400M in real estate deals. I’ve spent hundreds of hours on research, not counting the countless deals I’ve made over the years.
And I’ve taken all that knowledge and put it all into this course.
Jim Bo - 5 Stars
“This is a very detailed and very thorough course that covers many aspects builds a solid foundation of real estate investing. In addition to superb videos, Symon does an excellent job at promptly answering all your questions with a lot of details. Anyone who is thinking about investing in real estate should take this course!”
Nelson Robertson - 5 Stars
“Well organized, thorough, and easy to follow. Symon makes a point to be very responsive to questions and provides very detailed answers. Tremendous value.”
How do you know if this course is right for you?
Have you've ever wanted to:
• Want to appeal to investor clients as an agent?
• Want to be able to ANALYZE any real estate opportunity?
• Look at and evaluate deals the way a professional investor would?
• Become smarter and more efficient at finding and evaluating deals than you did before?
• Become an agent who could target investor clients instead of just home buyers?
• Have professional investment analysis tools that you could use immediately to evaluate your own investment opportunities?
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
Theododre Catillo - 5 Stars
“Very comprehensive. Much more than I expected. Recommend to anyone wanting a solid foundation”
Priska Prasetya - 5 Stars
“Easy to understand. The teacher makes the explanation simple. Highly recommended!”
Jorge juyo - 5 Stars
“The information is really well organized, well presented, Symon uses all the media and audio visual aids possible and that makes it easy to follow.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I don't live in the US, is the material still relevant to me?
Yes! While all of the examples are using US properties, ALL of the concepts taught and tools provided are just as useful for any market around the world. In fact, I have students from over 190 countries who are learning and using the tools provided in the course to help them invest in their local area.
What if I don't have any real estate background?
Perfect! I start you off with a heavy dose of the fundamentals so students with no experience or background can get the most out of the rest of the course. Check out my foundational sections in the curriculum.
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Besides everything listed above, I’ll show you how to answer these types of questions for EVERY kind of real estate property:
• How do you know if a particular investment is worth your time and money?
• How do you know if property A is better than property B?
• How do you find deals that make sense for you? That fit your risk preferences and goals?
• How can you calculate your expected return on your investment?
• How would you analyze the returns for your investment company?
If you know how to do all of that, this course isn’t for you. The good news I have plenty of advanced courses available as well, feel free to check those out right now to find the one that’s appropriate for your experience level.
Having said that, I put A LOT of useful materials in here so you're more than likely going to learn something new.
I've had folks who had over 20 years of experience find something of value in this course, so I’m certain you can too.
Why is there so much math and number crunching?
You can't properly evaluate a real estate investment without looking at its numbers. So if you hate math and don't like numbers, this course isn't for you. Serious real estate analysis is probably not for you either.
Why do you use Excel so much?
Good question. Analyzing real estate investments involves looking at the numbers and it's easiest to do so with spreadsheets, which is why I use Excel extensively in this course. But the good thing is you DO NOT have to build any of the models yourself. You just need to be able to follow along and then you'll be able to use the models I give you.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No, not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge and techniques that can then lead you to being more profitable with your investments.
What else does this course cover besides real estate investing?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about professional real estate investing analysis concepts and techniques. Nothing else. But as you can see, this topic alone offers quite a bit to cover already.
Actually, I do cover one more thing: I will also cover daily affirmations that help you build that winning mindset. Oh, and I’ll have lots of sales videos that will push you to sign up for my super top secret real estate system for only 12 monthly low payments of just $999. Just kidding.
What will I be able to do after I take your course?
After taking my course, you will be:
• Able to confidently use professional real estate investment techniques.
• Able to evaluate many real estate opportunities.
• Know how to identify and mitigate investment risks.
What WON'T I get from this course?
• You will not get a Real Estate License from taking this course. You can only get licensed by taking the appropriate test with the testing agency of your state and country. But what is taught in this course has nothing to with getting a license, which focuses on how to legally transact real estate deals between buyers and sellers. This course is about investment analysis.
• Due to the sheer number of students, I am unfortunately unable to help you evaluate your personal investment deals in this course. This is about you learning how to do it on your own using the lessons and the tools here. If you really want me to consult with you privately, my hourly rate is $350/hr with a minimum of 20 hours per request.
• This course does not cover any of the wide range of OTHER real estate topics, which deserve their own courses, including but not limited to: contract negotiations, real estate law, real estate marketing, REITs, etc... I try to cover the most important concepts as it relates to evaluating investment opportunities.
Diego Ginzo - 5 stars
"Excelente. Son clarisimas las explicaciones y la conceptualizacion"
Larry Butler - 5 stars
“Like the Bacchanal buffet in Las Vegas for real estate investing--a lot to devour but each is deliciously made. I'm already feeling full but can't wait to go back for more platefuls. If you're hungry and have a refined palette with respect to real estate, look no further.”
Symon is a best-selling online instructor of real estate and business courses, reaching over 300,000 students worldwide. You can find his popular courses on the top educational platforms including at Udemy, LinkedIn Learning, CyberU, StackSkills, LearnFormula, ELearnMarkets, Eloquens, Lynda, and Entrepreneur.com.