In this course, Professor James Forjan, PhD summarizes the first part of the FRM Part I book on Foundations of Risk Management. Prof. Forjan has taught undergraduate and graduate business classes for over 25 years and is a co-author of investment books. All of the important concepts included in this book are explained in detail and include many questions examples.
The chapters covered in this course are:
1. The Building Blocks of Risk Management
2. How Do Firms Manage Financial Risk?
3. The Governance of Risk Management
4. Credit Risk Transfer Mechanisms
5. Modern Portfolio Theory (MPT) and the Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM)
6. The Arbitrage Pricing Theory and Multifactor Models of Risk and Return
James Forjan has taught graduate and post-graduate finance classes for over 25 years and has also co-authored college-level investment books. He currently teaches a number of different graduate and MBA classes in Pennsylvania. He received his CFA charter in 2004 and has always been keeping up to date with what is happening in the investment world. His resume includes: