Build Impeccable ECommerce Website with Woocommerce, 3 WordPress Themes and 20+ WordPress Plugins.
Alison Bies, "I already had a wordpress site up and running...but wish I had taken this course before. I could have saved myself lots of grief."
Rich Wright, "Whatever your goals are for using WordPress, your first stop should be here."
Husain Alnaser, "Recommended for everyone who is looking to build an ecommerce website."
Ed Bradley, "This is a solid course it gives the skills to become a professional"
Daniel Cure Velasquez, "If you wanna learn from the best, this is the course for you"
Bob Houle, "Best course I've found for ecommerce and wordpress"
This course will take you through simple and practical approach while learning ECommerce principles. It doesn't hold any unnecessary theories on WordPress, instead it takes you on the right path to create an ECommerce store with clear step-by-step guidance starting from a domain to configuring a payment gateway. The entire course is captioned i.e. you have English U.S subtitles for all the lectures.
How is the course structured?
This course is structured in the following manner.
01. Install WordPress on your laptop / computer for free
02. Get free domain and hosting to learn this course
03. Introduction to WordPress Essentials
04. Setup & Configure WordPress Tools & Settings
05. Install & setup WooCommerce plugin
06. Types of Products that you can sell in your ECommerce Website
07. Install and Customize 2 Official Woo-themes
08. Add and Copy Multiple Products quickly
09. Give Professional look to your site
10. Customize a new premium grade Woo-theme
11. Configure each and every WooCommerce Settings step-by-step
12. Create Pricing Tables to showcase your pricing plans
13. Create Amazon Affiliate Store
14. Configure PayPal, Stripe Payment Gateway and make test transactions with Credit / Debit card etc.
15. Add Multi-Currency Payment Support
16. Manage your sales Orders
17. Improve page loading speed & Add recommended Plugins
18. Secure your store against any threat / attack
19. Analyze & Interpret your sales reports
20. Setup and Manage Advanced Review system
Why take this course?
After deciding to sell your products through an online store:
> If you opt for a Web designer, he may charge you $1000 for creating a custom theme.
> Instead if you choose a professional ECommerce service provider they may charge you$600. But the limitation here is, you cannot ask for a custom design and they won’t offer any post purchase support too.
> But, if you start up this course you yourself will become an expert in customizing your own website with various WordPress themes and plugins.
> Above all, I will be with you, all the way down, to help you sort all the issues, while building your ECommerce site.
You will also get a free domain and hosting to learn this course Once you're accustomed to WordPress, you can move on to the recommended Premium hosting and domain.
All lectures follow a step-by-step plan that will guide you along the way, so by the end of this ECommerce course, you can transcend from absolutely zero to an ECommerce expert, running a powerful online ECommerce store in no time.
I'm an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, Computer expert, Blogger and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. I'm a teacher of examples. My teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations. I go deep in whatever I learn & whatever I teach. I derive immense satisfaction in teaching the concepts, I'm expert in.
That's why, my students call me a VERSATILE teacher!
Areas of Expertise