Learn to code from scratch with the latest and greatest tools and techniques.Enroll Now
From Photoshop to After Effects, learn professional creative tools from the experts.Enroll Now
Snag unlimited access to 1,000+ courses for life — now just $99 with this deal!View Deal
The best way to learn the techniques of a Cisco network engineer—do it yourself. The Packet Tracer allows you to do just that by letting you create networks with almost an unlimited number of devices. You’ll learn to troubleshoot like a pro without needing access to Cisco routers and switches.
Senior Information Security Consultant
I work on the Internet security team, focused on ethical hacking - deliberately and purposefully challenging the IT security assumptions, strategies, and methods of protecting vital assets and information by emulating an adversary. I act as an effective participant on a multidisciplinary security project team.
-Scan and exploit for a wide variety of data center infrastructure and application vulnerabilities, following defined rules of engagement and attack scenarios (ethical hacking)
-Make recommendations on security weaknesses and report on activities and findings
- Perform Internet penetration testing (black box / white box testing) and code reviews (manual and automated)
- Use testing tools as NetBIOS scanning, network pinging and testing, packet crafting and analyzing, port scanning for vulnerability assessment
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of Web Applications and Web Services (SML, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, etc.)
- Perform analysis and testing to verify the strengths and weaknesses of a variety of operating systems, network devices, web applications, and security architectures
- Assist with the development of remediation services for identified findings - Customize, operate, audit, and maintain security related tools and applications
- Trainer for Web Application Hacking and Network Infrastructure Hacking - Training students for CCNA and CCNA Security Certification - Training NDG Linux Basics - Legal Main Contact - Curriculum Leader
- CREST Registered Penetration Tester (CRT)
- ISO 270001 Lead Auditor
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- CCNA and CCNA Security
- CCNP Routing and CCNP Switching
- Advanced Linux&InfoSEC
- VMWare vSphere Install, Configure, Manage
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS/MCP 70-642): Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, etc.