Welcome to Capital Raising for Entrepreneurs!
Are you an Entrepreneur? Does your Business need Capital?
Does this terrify you?
Where do you start?
Start Here - this course is designed to take you through the whole process from Planning to finding Investors.
Along the way you will learn a lot about your business and even more about the way Investors think!
In this course you will discover and come to understand:
* The investor landscape
* The stage your business is at
* How much money you should raise
* Whether you match an investor's investment criteria?
* The four key questions you need to know about VCs!
* How the investment process works
* The importance of investment size, stage, geography, sector and more
* How to think like a VC
* How VCs value your business
* How VCs make decisions
* How to evaluate your own business as a VC would
* 36 Questions you must ask a VC before they invest in you
* The key questions you can expect them to ask you!
* How to email investors
* How to get investors' emails if you don't have them - without breaking the law!
* Everything you need to know to Pitch and Present your business to investors
* How to deliver a winning management presentation that will blow their socks off!
* How to find Angel Investors and VCs
* How you can efficiently and effectively manage the investment process!
My name is John Colley - I have been advising Technology Companies since 1998 on Strategy and Capital Raising! I have put this course together based on my experience of working closely with Entrepreneurs as well as having co-founded two businesses myself.
This is my course to help you beat the odds! I want you to succeed and really look forward to working with you to help you to make a success of your business!
See you inside the Course!
Exceed Your Own Potential! Join My Student Community Today!
Learn from my Expertise in Investment Banking, Online Marketing and Entrepreneurship!
Would you like find out how Startups can raise capital?
Would you like to discover Digital Business Strategies to make your businesses grow faster?
Are you afraid of Public Speaking?
You can do all this and so much more with my Online Courses!
Here is a little bit about Me...
Cambridge University Graduate
I have a Bachelors and a Masters Degree from Cambridge University in the UK (Magdalene College).
Master of Business Administration
I graduated from Cass Business School in 1992 with an MBA with Distinction and also won the Tallow Chandler's Prize for the Best Dissertation.
British Army Officer
I spent nine years as a Commissioned British Army Officer, serving in Germany and the UK in the 1980s, retiring as a Captain. I graduated from the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (Britain's West Point) in 1984.
Investment Banking Career
I have spent over 25 years working as an Investment Banker, advising hundreds of companies about Strategy, Fund Raising and Mergers and Acquisitions. My experience ranges from advising Start up companies through to Billion $ Global Corporations.
Online Marketing and Social Media
I have been active in Social Media since 2002 when I was an early member of eCademy. Since then I have my own blog, a podcast, a video channel and now am a leading Online Course instructor.
Enrol in one of my Courses Today - Start your Success Journey with Me now!
I relish the opportunity to interact and engage with you to share ideas and inspiration! Please ask me any questions you might have about my courses - I may not have an immediate answer, but I will find it!
Because of my experience, I am also available for coaching/mentoring to people who have completed my courses and are putting their new skills to work on real projects. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am here to help!
A Bit about Me!
I live with my wife in a 14th Century Medieval Hall house in Wiltshire in England with our Border Collie, Henry. I love wine, first edition books and vintage toy cars - quite keen on lego too! :)
How can I best serve you?